You may qualify for Healthy San Francisco if you are ALL of the following:
- Living on a combined family income at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level. Find out if you meet the income requirements.
- A San Francisco resident who can provide proof of San Francisco residency*;
- Uninsured for at least 90 days**;
- Not eligible for public insurance programs such as Medi-Cal, or Healthy Kids™;
- Between the ages of 18 and 64
If eligible, you may join Healthy San Francisco regardless of immigration status, employment status or pre-existing medical conditions.
*Individuals living temporarily in San Francisco on an active visa (student visa or tourist visa) may not be eligible for Healthy San Francisco.