Who to Call
Call Your Medical Home to:
- Schedule a medical appointment
- Ask about refills for prescription medicine
- Get a referral to a specialist
The telephone number for your Medical Home is located on your Healthy San Francisco Participant ID Card.
Call Healthy San Francisco Customer Service to:
- Ask about how Healthy San Francisco works
- Get a new Participant ID Card
- Change your address
- Get help with billing questions
- Report a complaint or problem
Customer Service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and can be reached at the following numbers:
- Healthy San Francisco Participants: (415) 615-4555
- TDD for People who are Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, or have Speech Disabilities: (415) 547-7830
Call San Francisco Community Behavioral Health Services to:
- Get counseling for anxiety
- Get help with emotional problems
- Speak with a counselor about alcohol or drug abuse
Help is available to you either through your Medical Home, or by contacting San Francisco Community Behavioral Health Services at:
- Local Callers: (415) 255-3737
- Toll-Free Callers: (888) 246-3333
- TDD for People who are Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, or have Speech Disabilities (888) 484-7200
Call 9-1-1 to:
- Get an ambulance
- Report a life-threatening emergency
Call 3-1-1 to:
- Get information about other community health resources
- Get information on all non health-related resources such as public recreation programs and other City services
Call your Application Assistor to:
- Find out the status of your application
- Make an appointment to renew your participation in the program.
- Find out what documents you should bring when you re-enroll in the program.
Department of Public HealthHealthy San Francisco is provided through the San Francisco Department of Public Health. The mission of the San Francisco Department of Public Health is to protect and promote the health of all San Franciscans.
For more information on the San Francisco Department of Public Health and other public health care programs, visit them online at www.sfdph.org, or call (415) 554-2500.