Do You Qualify?If your employer made a payment on your behalf to the City, you may qualify for Healthy San Francisco if you are ALL of the following:
- A San Francisco resident who can provide proof of residency;
- Uninsured for at least 90 days;
- Not eligible for public insurance programs such as Medi-Cal or Healthy Families;
- Between the ages of 18 and 64
If you meet eligibility requirements, you may join Healthy San Francisco regardless of immigration status or pre-existing medical conditions.
Make sure your employer has updated information for you on file.When your employer makes a payment on your behalf to the City, he or she will provide the for the following basic information about you:
- Full Name
- Residential Address
- Birth Date
- Social Security Number
- If you are currently insured
This information helps determine if you are eligible for Healthy San Francisco. If any of the information submitted by your employer differs from information you provide when you apply for the program, the enrollment process could be significantly delayed.